Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Navigator not connecting to device

We have purchased a Webex Room Kit Spark with a Cisco Navigator.

The Navigator will not connect to the device. I have upgraded the firmware of the Room kit to ce9.15.3.17 so the Navigator should have followed the room kit device as soon as I connect to it. 

I have factory reset the navigator many times, still. It will not connect. Checked all the cable connections, even used a switch.

I have connected a Touch 10 to the Webex room kit. That one connected just fine and it updated itself to match the room kit. So I know it is not the connection. 

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Is there any error message on display? You can follow the below set-up guide for the navigator. For the LAN connection did you try to put both codec and the navigator same vlan?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/collaboration-endpoints/webex-room-navigator/217265-how-to-setup-a-webex-room-navigator.html

Thanks.

Shakir

Thank you for your reply. 

I looked at the link you have provided. No. There is no error message It's stuck on the first page sayung " connecting to the device" and it stays there. I know its not the connection, because I got a touch 10 to work. We actually got that setup right now. I think the navigator is just bad. An RMA must be processed.

I do appreciate your time though.