Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

new cisco jabber account

Hi Buddy

I created a new Cisco account on Windows, later downloaded the Cisco jabber IM, and now i can not login there with my Cisco email and password.

Cisco Jabber shows: Cannot find your services automatically, Click advanced setting to set up manually.

Your username or password is not correct

Thank

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is clearly a case of misunderstanding here. CUCM/IMP is apart of Ciscos onprem unified communication system and Webex is a Cisco SaaS offering that you need an agreement to use.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

What do you mean by “I created a new Cisco account on Windows”? There is no account for “Cisco” anything in Windows.

Also can you explore what you mean by “my Cisco email and password.”?

Response Signature

I created my Cisco account from this website 'Cisco community' under customer connection label.

if I had created this account in my windows PC and then I downloaded Cisco Jabber v 11.8.9 Build 51659, Why I cannot login with my email and password under Cisco jabber client ?

These are not related to each other. The CCP account can’t be used for login in Jabber. To login to Jabber you need either an account in CUCM/IMP or Webex messaging.

Response Signature

That sounds great but I could not find the way to create an account to login  CUCM/IMP nor Webex messaging.

Can you please give me a direct link for that?

There is clearly a case of misunderstanding here. CUCM/IMP is apart of Ciscos onprem unified communication system and Webex is a Cisco SaaS offering that you need an agreement to use.

Response Signature

Okay. I will figure it out how to do that. Thank for your time.