cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not found on Accelerator jabber guest

testspa
Level 1
Level 1

I have successfully installed all the machines (expressway c & e version 8.2.2 , jabberguest 10  , callmanager 10.5 and presence 10.5 )
I configured according to the specifications but I have always the same problem

"Not found on Accelerator"

the expressway edge machine is configured with 2 nic with static nat
 The Cisco Jabber Guest domain is listed.
  The SSH tunnel is active
I can not solve this problem

What can be the problem?

Thank you

7 Replies 7

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

have you configured jabber guest server settings correctly you can now configure all the Express way E IP Settings.

Hello

i have resolved this issue (call whit domain name no whit the ip pubblic) but i have a new issue

Alway TURN ERROR when i connect trough the jabberguest client

I have a static nat in expressway E  whit 2 nic

I have create the trun setting in expressway e

i have create  in expressway c  the b2bua turn server whit the internal dmz ip  of the expressway and the username and password create in expressway c

In jabber guest server i have setting the media with the correct value and the static nat

what is the problem ?

What exactly is the error message?

make sure on the dmz there is an inbound firewall rule for turn services on the vcse

I would sugguest running wireshark from the endpoint that will give you some details as to what is failing. 

I have solved this problem by changing in jabber guest , call control and media , the ip of Expressway E -Turn server
I entered the ip pubblic (the nic 2 of expressway-E  natted to this ip)
Now the call it's ok but i have no audio and video
The firewall it's ok

How should i setting the media encription in zone trasversal in expressway edge to jabber guest ?

Encryption should be "forced encrypted" as described in the Administration guide.

When you go to the jabber guest link on the client side, do you see the plugin loading and the call button?

which ports do you have opened on your DMZ?

A screenshot would help.

Hello

Now it's all ok

The audio and video are ok

error in the firewall

Thank you

Hello, I am having the same issue. which ports did you open in your firewall?

how did you resolve the audio and video issue?

onyegbadocu@fuotuoke.edu.ng

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: