cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On-Demand Lab - how to...

atlubeck0
Level 1
Level 1

My organization is currently rolling out WebEx training center with the Lab to allow for hands-on lab experience over the web. Obviously there is an instructor etc.

We have international clients, obviously the time difference impacts their ability to participate in the live session. So I am looking for creative ways to ensure my international clients have an opportunity to get some training.

I was considering recording the live session, and then make it available, along with a reserved computer from our lab (On-Demand) so the international students can at least get some hands on practice, and in the morning, the instructor can go in and validate the configuration.

Is anyone doing this? Does anyone have examples of how they are handling international clients?

Thanks!

Teresa

Message was edited on June 5, 2013: Kelli Glass, Cisco Collaboration Community moderator, added community categories and tags for greater ease in filtering posts (no change to content).

1 Reply 1

nishanta.banik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Teresa,

That would be a great effort from your end. Can we have access onto the Remote Lab facility so that we can get some hands-on!!!

Mark me a copy of the reply to nishanta.banik@wipro.com

Regards

Nishanta