cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Only voice call form PSTN in a Spark Room?

jesusjimenez1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone!

I need to know if is possible get an incoming call from PSTN line in a Spark Room, something like Webex. We have Cisco Spark Hybrid solution

Regards!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Some of your stuff has **** next to it

Yeah with spark space no PSTN dial in till WebEx and Spark merge so to speak so best you can do is Desk phone control which today is more for spark call devices and later FCS for CCM reg devices but that doesn't help folks who want to dial in and have no spark and want to meet in a space

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Spark Hybrid to tie in a spark room system is still on the roadmap and tie DID. Today you can register to the cloud and use Intelepeer for it and of course register to CCM natively. However spark hybrid for room systems and tie the DID is still on the roadmap

Assuming that Jesus means Spark Room as in Spark-registered video device and not a Spark Space where you have a SIP URI but no PSTN call-in

Some of your stuff has **** next to it

Yeah with spark space no PSTN dial in till WebEx and Spark merge so to speak so best you can do is Desk phone control which today is more for spark call devices and later FCS for CCM reg devices but that doesn't help folks who want to dial in and have no spark and want to meet in a space

So, the only thing left for me to do is wait for the merge. I'll do all calls based on URI's

Thank you!

jesusjimenez1
Level 1
Level 1

At the end, I used Rich Media Session license in my expressway to conffigure a DID from PSTN redirected to the Meeting SIP URI on the spark. All is working fine., now I'm looking a solution to authenticate this kind of calls.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: