cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCA 12.1

Mikecl
Level 1
Level 1

We have added and discovered a CUCM cluster and the endpoints, it says they are managed. Unfortunately the monitoring is not correct, for instance it tells me 14 endpoints are not registered, however when I check on CUCM they are registered and online. What service/process is responsible for updating the endpoint phone status, and can change the time/frequency this occurs, I was unable to schedule this. The unregistered status shows up in the network overview and on the diagnostics but neither of these show all the details of the phones e.g serial number, software version etc? I applied SP1-3 and now the JTAPI account fails to verify despite changing the password and restarting the services. How can I confirm the credentials are correct and fault find the issue? Last question when I configure the profile for some 3rd party web based end devices, selecting non-cisco or any of the different device types, the SNMP verification fails when I know it is correct and I can use other SNMP clients to retrieve info via SNMP.

0 Replies 0