Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal address list is not appear on Jabber users

balvin-singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have 3 jabber users unable to see personal address list on their personal device (Windows PC)
But users able to see global address list.

Appreciate your feedback on this.

5 Replies 5

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

What do you mean by personal address list? Jabber not being able to access local address book on the device i.e outlook?

Yes. User is referring to outlook. User able to find the contact in the Outlook.

Jabber version 10.5.0

When they type a name, it says "No results found"

What is the exact version of office you are running? i.e office 2013 professional, professional plus etc

Unsure why but if you are running office 2013, professional plus seems to be the way to go.

Can users see their calendar in jabber also?

krisrodenhausen
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue. Personal address books are not being searched in when searching for contacts. It only searches the exchange contacts. 

It works on some machines and not others. I have reinstalled and that didnt fix it. Also checked connection status and everything is connected. Also reset Jabber and that didnt work.

Running 10.5.1.

I am running office 2010 Professional Plus edition. Calendar items are displayed in Jabber. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: