Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration license question

yun zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

With the prime collaboration license , I've read the ordering guide of CUWL and UCL license which indicate all of the these license should be supports and contained the prime collaboration license , as I run a BOM of CULW STD type license under CCW , it's not included license of prime collaboration see below as I captured

aaaaa.png

I just have a confirmation that whether all these license included prime collaboration licence , or  I have some missed understanding for this document , thanks.

zy

2 Replies 2

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Prim Collaboration Standard is included with all CUWL and UCL purchases. Prime Collaboration advanced requires an additional purchase.

Please see the following whitepaper explaining this and the difference between the two:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/prime-collaboration/white-paper-c11-731624.html

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning Standard is available with Cisco Unified Communications 10.0 and later (Unified CM and Cisco Unity Connection 10.0 and later versions) and this doesnt require any license.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***