Level 4
Level 4

Hi Experts:

Using

• PC - Windows 7
  • Windows Outlook 2010
  • Productivity Tools WBS28; v2.32.400.14953
  • WebEx WBS28 Client v.28.4.0.14953

Outlook no longer allows a Host to schedule a meeting using WebEx Productivity Tools.  Error message is per below:

PT_Error.jpg

Has anyone else run into this?  (We have already reached out to WebEx Tech Support).

Installing a previous version of Productivity Tools works fine, and we can force a stay on the prior version through system reboots if needed, but would prefer to understand the cause of the breakage in the integration and use the most current PT's if possible.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you.

Message was edited on June 5, 2013: Kelli Glass, Cisco Collaboration Community moderator, added community categories and tags for greater ease in filtering posts (no change to content).

2 Replies 2

KRISTINE OBrien
Level 1
Level 1

This same error message was reported to us today.  Please post if you find solution.  Thanks!

WebEx Tech Support indicated this issue has been reported by a few customers and they are still looking for the commonality/root cause.

I agreed to work with their Engineering team tonight so they can test using my PC.

In the meantime, the work around is to download an earlier version of productivity tools, then go into Site Admin and deselect the "automatically update Productivity Tools when ......" flag (see screenshot).  That solves the problem.

Please call WebEx tech support and report this issue. You can get the older version of Productivity Tools from them at the same time.

PT_Update.jpg

Good luck,

Susan McEvilly

Meet Me In The Cloud