cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

report of client versions

B Fason
Level 4
Level 4

Does anyone know of a way to generate a report/extract info from CUIMPS 9.1.1SU2 or CUCM 9.1.2 that shows the number of presence clients(cups or jabber) and their version?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

VLT06
Level 3
Level 3

Not apart from listing them in the GUI (Application>Cisco Jabber>User Settings) list all then copy & paste....

I would assume there would be an SQL query to run from CLI but I am not up with the statements for CUPS.

jsmcniel88
Level 4
Level 4

This used to display on the user search page but with IM and Presence it appears that it is gone. I used this to send a report of out of date clients to desktop support for updating.

Has this moved to another location or is there a way to bring the client version field back to this search page?

michaelfine77
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone found a workaround yet? In 8.X versions you could search users in CUPS and the client version was there. Since Presence users moved to CUCM in 9.x and above I can't find a place to get version info per client except for "if" the user has a CSF device that has been registered which is not the case for all of our users.

Thanks

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/CUPS/IM%26P_FAQ#Can_I_get_a_report_of_Jabber_versions_being_used.3F.3F

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you Jaime.

I may give this a try next change control window. We have a few thousand users and I am concerned about CPU on the IM&P Pub when running the query. Hopefully Cisco will bake this into a future release as it was helpful tracking Jabber versions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: