Hi,

Does any now what error CJ:1000:4 is ?

Thanks

Ian

3 Replies 3

szelenka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's an open enhancement to provide more context around the abstract error messages like CJ:1000:1, which CJ:1000:4 seems to be a variant of.  You can watch the defect in bug tracker: CSCtz42069

As the text indicates, the feature set it not provisioned on the server.  Though it doesn't indicate which feature set that is, so it makes it tricky to track down what's going on.  If you're able to generate a PRT for the same time period when this error message shows up in Jabber, we should be able to get to the bottom of the issue.

I have this same issue. Which logs would help. I reviewed the PRT and found this:

2012-07-20 15:09:06,872 ERROR [0x0000128c] [d\services\impl\FeatureSetsImpl.cpp(246)] [feature-sets] [FeatureSetsImpl::StopImpl] - An attempt to stop a featureset which is not provisioned, was ignored

2012-07-20 15:09:06,872 INFO  [0x0000128c] [d\services\impl\FeatureSetsImpl.cpp(250)] [feature-sets] [FeatureSetsImpl::StopImpl] - Stopping Feature Sets Completed

jabber 9.0.3

I have a suspection it may have to do with meetingplace express. I havent found the log to prove that nor the ability to fix it. I removed the end use from the conferencing profile but the issue remained.

This has been raised as a defect which you can track in the bug tracker tool: CSCua87177 where the resolution was a duplicate of CSCtz42069.  The fix will be included in 9.0(4)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: