cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT - looking for active calls on CUBE

pvarenholt
Level 5
Level 5

Trying to locate where i can monitor number of calls on CUBE.

I've tried Cisco SIP > Calls in progress but not seeing any activity.

I am looking at the node that is the active and primary callmanager for the CUBE.

is there another performace object that is somewhere else for this that i'm missing?

How can i tell what CUCM the cube is currently registered with and communicating with as the active CUCM?

thanks,

paul.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

In RTMT, you can see number of calls in progress under Voice/Video > Trunk Activity (attached is the screenshot for your reference). This provides you summary of all calls in progress for all SIP Trunks built in CUCM.

If you want to see Calls Active, Calls Attempted, Calls in Progress etc.. for specific SIP Trunk then you can look under System > Performance > StandAloneCluster > CUCM Hostname > Cisco SIP (attached is the screenshot for your reference). Under Cisco SIP, click on the options and it will open another window to choose specific SIP Trunk. 

You can also monitor number of active call on CUBE router using below show commands:

CUBE#Show call active voice compact

CUBE#Show voip rtp connections

CUBE#show call active voice brief | incl call-legs

CUBE#sh sip-ua call su

CUBE#sh call active voice summary

CUBE#sh sip-ua calls summary    

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you need to use RTMT? I usually monitor SIP based traffic from the CUBE itself.

Between the SIP debugs and show sip-ua, show call commands, i generally get everything I need. Then, with the Translator X tool (https://translatorx.org/), you can just paste the SIP debug messages to parse the log and even generate a nice ladder diagram.

Don't have to use RTMT but its what I'm familiar with and I like the charts with real time graphs to see a bit of history.
Appreciate the option though.
Paul.

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

In RTMT, you can see number of calls in progress under Voice/Video > Trunk Activity (attached is the screenshot for your reference). This provides you summary of all calls in progress for all SIP Trunks built in CUCM.

If you want to see Calls Active, Calls Attempted, Calls in Progress etc.. for specific SIP Trunk then you can look under System > Performance > StandAloneCluster > CUCM Hostname > Cisco SIP (attached is the screenshot for your reference). Under Cisco SIP, click on the options and it will open another window to choose specific SIP Trunk. 

You can also monitor number of active call on CUBE router using below show commands:

CUBE#Show call active voice compact

CUBE#Show voip rtp connections

CUBE#show call active voice brief | incl call-legs

CUBE#sh sip-ua call su

CUBE#sh call active voice summary

CUBE#sh sip-ua calls summary    

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.