Views
Helpful
Replies

Savi W7XX with Jabber disconnecting on answer

PACC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am testing a Plantronics Savi WO2A (W7XX series) headset with Jabber (CUCM 11.5).

When making a call from Jabber the headset activates in desktop mode and I can hear the dialtone, however when the other party answers the headset deactivates and I have to press the desktop button on the base station to hear and speak through the headset.  From there on it works fine.

Does anyone know why it is the case that the headset deactivates?  I will also ask on the Plantronics forums as I don't know where the issue is.

thanks

jc

2 Replies 2

PACC
Level 1
Level 1

I have it sorted.  I installed the Plantronics Hub software and everything is working beautifully.

Well I had that one sorted but have another issue.

Windows 7 with Plantronics Hub, Savi W740 and Jabber.  Plantronics Hub is connected to Jabber and Jabber can see the Savi.  Test audio works from Jabber to Savi.

Issue: On an incoming call when the answer button is pressed in Jabber the associated 7965 IP phone answers in speaker mode with nothing through the Savi.

I'm thinking this may be a CUCM config issue perhaps but it all appears the same as other Jabber configs.

thanks

jc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: