cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Saving Jabber Chat History to Exchange Online

RobMFB
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue with setting up our Jabber clients to save chat history to Exchange online.  More specifically, I'm trying to set it up so it will connect automatically so each user does not need to login to provide consent to run Jabber in Azure AD.  I know I can grant admin consent for my entire organization but, when I do that and accept the permissions requested, it never completes or provides an error message.  Instead, there are five dots that move across the screen repeatedly.  The app does automatically get created in Azure AD > Enterprise applications > Cisco Jabber Windows after logging into https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/adminconsent?client_id=b7dc2580-cbaf-41a6-94ce-f6b495cc5815&state=12345&redirect_uri=ciscojabber%3A%2F%2Fo365oauth with an admin account, which is found on the feature configuration for Cisco Jabber page (third-party integrations).  I can login at the prompt to connect a single user to save chat history to their mailbox, but can't provide admin consent for the entire organization due to the issue I stated previously.

Am I missing a step?

I appreciate any assistance provided.

1 Reply 1

Michael Stark
Level 7
Level 7
Can you confirm did you solve this?