Replies

Simple questions about CUWL PRO and WebEx

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

I have a questions about the CUWL PRO WebEx entitlements:

For this question, we'll assume I've just purchase 50 CUWL PRO 10.x licenses

Cloud-based:

If I understand this correctly, I get 50 named users one WebEx.com with a hard limit of 25 users per conference.  Am I limited to a total of 100 participants? (2 conferences with 25 users, 5 conferences with 10 users, etc) or can I theoretically have 50 conferences going with 25 participants each?

OnPrem:

Same basic question.  I get 50 CUWL PRO 10.x Licenses, what are my limits in a 50-port deployment?  I know I'm limited to 50 concurrent participants across the system, but:

1.  Am I limited to 50 named users?

2.  Is there still a 25-participant limit per conference or can I have 1 conference with 50 participants?

1 Reply 1

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kyle,

I am not sure how WebEx SaaS (cloud-based) licensing works, but I know there are two types port based and host based. I would check with WebEx Support about this one as they don't observe this community. Maybe some other partner might know.

I can tell you about OnPrem Cisco WebEx Meetings Server. In a 50 user deployment size, you can have 50 concurrent users on the system. Maximum meeting size is 50 users. You can have more than 50 user profiles created, but only 50 of those profiles will be able to host meetings in 30 day period. You can find more details and examples here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/b_planningGuide/b_planningGuide_chapter_0111.html

I hope this will help you at least when it comes to CWMS (on-prem) side.

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: