cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Sign On not working on Iphone

s.theodorou
Level 1
Level 1

When we enable SSO it works from a windows machine without any problem (browser or app) but if I try to login via an iPhone the login page stays blank (white) and I never get redirected to our ADFS server to login.

We have setup the required forms authentication for extranet access but it never works.

Any ideas?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Lukas Vinkler
Level 5
Level 5

We do experience sometimes also this problem since webpage was integrated to Jabber, so it is 11.5 version. The workaround for this is to switch-off and on your iPhone which clear some chaches and then it works. We run certificate based login, so in our case we can not choose sometimes certificate. But I have not found some pernament fix, on 11.6 version with latest iOS it happens rare.

Thanks Lukas,

The issue I am having is with The Spark app as Jabber does work without any problems but our Jabber solution still authenticates to the webex platform and not the CI platform we are looking to migrate over to the CI platform but I need to get SSO working first on the mobile devices.

Hello s.theodorou,

To make sure I understand the scenario and the issue you've ran into, you have enabled SSO for your Cisco Spark org and the desktop (windows / mac , or just windows?) and web (browser) clients hit your ADFS iDP page but not the mobile (iphone) client?

Could you please confirm what is the version of the iOS client?

Does the iOS client display the white page (even when the forms authentication is enable) while on the company network or only when using your cell wireless carrier or both?

Thank you

Hi

Yes you are correct the single sign on works fine from a Windows machine not tested it from Mac. The mobile is using the latest version available from the App Store and it always just shows the white screen and unlike our jabber clients which are authenticating against the Webex messenger site the ADFS login box never appears.

The mobile clients always use forms authentication as the wifi networks they use within the company are classes as extranet as the devices never join the domain.

I have a call open through our partner and I waiting for them to progress this with TAC.

Thanks

Stavros

Stavros Theodorou

Network Technical Team Lead

Camelot UK Lotteries Limited

sdgsdfg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are experiencing the same issue.

We have enabled SSO (ADFS) and when trying to login via iPhone/iPad  App or Windows App the login page goes white (blank) and we never get directed to our ADFS login prompt.

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Nathan

duclark01
Level 1
Level 1

We were able to swap our DNS to external 8.8.8.8, let the client authenticate the first time, then back to internal DNS.  Once it authenticates the first time, it works fine after that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: