cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP inbound

pcromwell
Level 3
Level 3

We have a just migrated to a sip provider from ISDN. the SIP calls terminate on a cube. this is routed to CUCM via Sip trunk.

The main number is configured as a CTI port and this is forwarded to unity call handler to play a message and then ivr options.  the call will then go to an extension on CUCM. 

When it was coming in via ISDN the calling number would be "Call handler" when presented to the end phone

Now it just says "Voicemail"

I have tried changing the CUCM parameter for original number on unity calls, but it makes no difference. I am guessing anyone any ideas?

3 Replies 3

Jinto Alakkal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

There is a service parameter that you can change in the system-->service parameters, Set the "Always Display Original Dialed Number" service parameter to True.

Hope this helps,

Thanks!

Jinto.

hi, thanks for the reply, changed it to true, but still no different

What integration do you have SCCP or SIP for your Voicemail, if SCCP check each Voicemail ports that the call is redirected through and change "Internal caller ID Display" to a different name such as "Call Handler" 

Voicemail.JPG

let me know.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: