cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Software Manager satellite Enhance 6.0 console password not working

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

Smart Software Manager satellite Enhance 6.0  console password not working . 

before it was working without any issue for me. i was able to SSH as well. now today when i tried to login with my console it keeps on giving denied message. why it is so?

we have another implementation. there also we have same issue.

Im trying to login with username:admin and password that i set while installing.

Is there any way to reset the console admin password?

my administration and license portal is working without any issue. I want to upgrade it to 6.0.1 with patch.

4 Replies 4

coreytouchet
Level 1
Level 1

Exactly how did you manage to install it?  I'm trying the ISO version and I get dosfstools is missing and it reboots.

try with 6.1. 6.0 is buggy.

hey everybody

just to let you know. I opened a TAC Case for the dosfstools missing error message in version 6.X . There is an undocumented requirement that Boot Option Firmware needs to be set to BIOS instead of EFI. EFI is not supported why dosfstools error message is showing up and installation fails.

will request a documentation update

cheers

We need UEFI in order to acess the remote console for installation. Is there a fix in the meantime?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: