cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some of the CTI Ports showing OOS in RTMT

itsupport54
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Cisco UCCX in HA with Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced License for 150 seats which gives me 300 total IVR ports. I have configured 302 CTI ports under different call control groups. Now, RTMT is showing 276 CTI ports as in-service and 26 CTI Ports as OOS and Cisco Unified CCX Engine is in partial service but all the CTI ports are registered in Call Manager. Should I decrease the number of CTI ports configured ??? to remove the alert from RTMT or is there any other way to remove the alert ????

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes Data Sycronization was done but that did not resolve the problem. The issue was fixed only when I restarted the CCX Engine for both the servers. Now everything is ok and working fine.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
WHich ports are out of service? Are they all from on group, or spread out. As you suggested, I would start by dropping 2 of the ports and get back down to 300, then run data synchronization with CUCM to make sure everything is in sync.

Hi Mike,

The CTI ports configured under call control group are out of service. Yes, the CTI ports which are out of service are from same group. First of all I will drop two ports so that it comes to 300 and then will let you know the output.

Hi Mike,

Dropped two CTI ports but still I am facing the same issue. Now the total number of CTI ports configured under different call control group is 300.

Did you run the Data Synchronization for the Call Control Groups?

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes Data Sycronization was done but that did not resolve the problem. The issue was fixed only when I restarted the CCX Engine for both the servers. Now everything is ok and working fine.

I think you can mark your own post as the solution, so others know this thread contains a solution.

Hamza Drwel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you try to increase the number of CTI ports in Call Control Group and also the sessions in Application, regardless of the number of licensed ports , at least you will end up with less OOS and more in service ports , then the calls will be dropped by UCCX when it exceed the installed license,

Please rate,

Regards,

HD