cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

spark for windows desktop app showing up blank

ttran1
Level 1
Level 1

I have an user when they try to run the Windows Spark desktop app it loads up a blank white space.  Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix?

10 Replies 10

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

I recommend you post this question to the Cisco Spark Support Community since there are a number of factors that could be affecting your user's experience.

Cisco Spark | Help

I hope this helps. Thank you for participating in the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

This isn't this the Spark community?  If it isn't, then where do I find it to post my question.

Ty,

This is the Spark Community, but you will receive additional information and feedback in the Spark support community.

Cisco Spark | Help

Where is the Spark support community?  I am not finding it.  Can you point me in the right direction?

If you want the partner side of the community it is Spark

The first link you sent me is to the same Spark community that I just joined.  Which is this one.

The second link says I'm unauthorized.

I'm just looking for a place to put up my question to get some answers.  Can you answer my question at all instead of pointing me in all these different directions?

What different directions? I mentioned clearly in my post that one is partner and the other is not. So the fact that you could get to the first one and not the second one means you are not a partner so post in the first one.

I posted both for two reasons and not to confuse you

1) I don't know if you are a partner or not. So I posted both links. If you are a partner you should be posting in the second link.

2) For others who also want to post who maybe partner focused they can choose to respond to that specific link

So am I in the right spot to post my question?

Yes or inside the spark tool you can open a ticket and you can open a case on behalf of the user