Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spark Support in Ireland and China

Can someone tell me what the plans are for Spark Support in Ireland and/or China?

I do not think they are supported there yet but want to confirm for a customer.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kevin.Hewlett
Level 5
Level 5

While I can't address China as yet, Cisco Spark Meetings, Messaging, Care, and Room Device Subscriptions (for Cisco DX, MX, and SX Series devices) are available for sale in Ireland.  I also noticed that Spark Board and Spark Room systems are also available in Ireland.

You might want to bookmark this site for future reference - Cisco Spark | Where is Cisco Spark Available?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Kevin.Hewlett
Level 5
Level 5

While I can't address China as yet, Cisco Spark Meetings, Messaging, Care, and Room Device Subscriptions (for Cisco DX, MX, and SX Series devices) are available for sale in Ireland.  I also noticed that Spark Board and Spark Room systems are also available in Ireland.

You might want to bookmark this site for future reference - Cisco Spark | Where is Cisco Spark Available?

Thanks.  Good reference site

You're welcome.

gian.caprez1
Level 1
Level 1

How about China? Anyone has tried to register a device in China?

I'm just trying now but it keeps failing. I wonder whether its the local firewall or the China government firewall who blocks it.

"Not able to contact Spark service" after entering the activation code...

See here for more information about Cisco Spark availability in China and other countries:

https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/nqzhfbo

Thanks Kelli. But it's not really clear to me.

Cisco Spark is available for use globally except in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria due to US export control restrictions.

That sounds to me that it is available (working) in China.

The free version of Cisco Spark is not available for use in the export control restricted countries above and China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Russia.

Well that is clear, free version is not available in China but that's not what I'm looking for.

Cisco Spark Meetings, Messaging, Care, and devices (for Cisco Spark Board, Room Series, Cisco DX, MX, and SX Series devices) are available for sale in the countries listed below. Additionally, Cisco Spark Hybrid Services (Hybrid Calendar Service, Hybrid Calling Service, Hybrid Directory Service, and Hybrid Media Service) are available for deployment in the countries listed below.

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Vietnam.

So the services are not available for sale in China as it's not in the list.

It's very confusing but from my point of view I would say you cannot buy &subscribe to it in China but technically it should be working as its not in the block list of section one.

Or how is your interpretation of it?

j.sillers
Level 5
Level 5

Is there an update to China? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: