cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Today I Learned: Hybrid Work Edition Part 1

alexwagner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Many companies are adapting remote or hybrid work policies in recent times. I'd love to start a conversation today and learn from the best of the best...the Cisco community!

Are you or your company joining in on the hybrid work revolution? Where are you in the process, and if you could share one piece of advice you wish you knew before you started your journey, what would it be?

To further the conversation and learn even more from each other, we are starting a Hybrid Work briefing series within Cisco Insider: User Group. Everyone is invited to join and as always there will be a live Q&A! Please see below for more details: 

This Session is available to all members of the Customer Connection program. Not a member? No problem. It's open to all Cisco customers and partners.

Join Today

If you are already a member, click here to register

20 Replies 20

danielmoening
Level 1
Level 1

Remote work is the way to go

rendy.rinaldy
Level 1
Level 1

Not everything can be done remotely, so I have to go to the office once a week

I love remote/hybrid work, i've been doing it for the last 2 odd years, but I do like to get into the office every now and then for social interaction as well.

Best Regards

halcantar1
Level 1
Level 1

Estoy a favor del trabajo hibrido, nos ayuda con el aprovechamiento del tiempo tanto para trabjar y descansar al ahorrar tiempo, dinero y estres en los traslados.

bearman97
Level 1
Level 1

We embraced hybrid working, where possible (we're healthcare), and have no plans to undo that. At the start of Covid we were working to move offices.  After seeing the lack of issues with hybrid work we downsized the amount of office space we were planning to occupy in those new office spaces, even after accounting for additional distancing.

graychane412
Level 1
Level 1

Hey there,

It's great to see companies embracing remote and hybrid work policies. As for my company, we are in the early stages of transitioning to a hybrid work model. One piece of advice I wish I knew before starting this journey is the importance of clear communication and setting expectations for remote and in-person collaboration. It helps create a smooth transition for everyone involved. I'm excited to join the Hybrid Learn Work briefing series within Cisco Insider: User Group to learn from others and engage in the live Q&A. Thanks for the invite!