cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UDS/Photo issue over MRA

CHRIS KALETH
Level 5
Level 5

We are having a couple issues over MRA; the first being able to search the directory over MRA.  When I type more than 3 letters it fails to pull any information except for existing contacts.  It works fine when connected over VPN or directly on the network.  

The second issue is retrieving photos over MRA from the any client (Jabber4Windows, Jabber4Mac, and iPhone).  

Here is my full directory config (what am I missing?): 

<Directory><UdsPhotoUriWithToken>http://pictures.xyz.com/images/JabberPhotos/%%uid%%.jpg</UdsPhotoUriWithToken></Directory>

Our photo server is whitelisted on the Expressway but is not directly open from the Internet. 

Versions:

CUCM 10.5.2

CUPS 10.5.2

Expressway C/E - 8.5.1

Jabber4Mac - Version 10.6.0 (202336)

Jabber4Windows - Version 10.6

Thanks, 

1 Reply 1

abdel-moniem
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Chris, 

For the first problem, Try to make sure that UDS Connection is allowed on the firewall for contact search.  I think you can manipulate the search timeout as well from the Jabber-config.xml file to allow more time to search and see if that could be an issue. by using <searchtimeout> </searchtimeout> you can put it 8 second or so. 

For the second problem. I am having it as well, and I wonder if you reached any solution for it?

thanks