cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to have 1:1 with colleague

scarriga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My colleague @Alex Puorro and I have had an issue with our 1:1 room since January.  I can send messages fine, however he can not view my messages.  He sees "Message can not be decrypted".  When he attempts to send a message to me, he sees "Message failed to send".  The room does pop to the top when he calls me, and I can share my desktop, however his Spark client crashes when I share.  We have no way of "destroying" this conversation and starting from scratch.  Not seeing any option to submit a support ticket.  Assistance please?

2 Replies 2

jminasia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this question. Can you clarify if your colleague is having this issue on a specific client or across all clients ? Is it happening on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac or Web client?

Thank you

Hi Jean,

This happens for him across all clients and only with me.  Has been happening since January - I was a remote worker at the time and didn't realize this as I can see he has read my messages and could see responding indicator, but never received his messages - we would end up IMing for convenience.  Just put the pieces together now that I am in the office. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: