cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Join a Meeting

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

we have 3 PC's that cannot join a meeting. two pc's have internet explorer 10 and 1 has internet explorer 11.  we have cleared cache and still cannot join the meetings. We did fresh images on one PC and the PC can join the meeting without issue.

Is there a specail place that webex saves meeting ID's that we can clear off of the PC??? I beleve that the error that they get is something like "the meeting id you are joining is invalid......"

they only cannot join 1 meeting,  they join other meetings without issue. the meeting that we they cannot not join has about 1 dozen people that join.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Neal,

What version of CWMS are you running and what is the size of your deployment?

IE 10 is supported in 1.5 version.

IE 11 is not supported and won't be officially supported until CWMS 2.5.

-Dejan

System Version: 8.5.5.29

WBS28

It seems to me it is a cache problem on those specific boxes. If they can login to a new box that is the same, it works.

I gues I was wondering where I could possibly delete any cached items on the system.

Hi Neal,

It looks like you are running MeetingPlace with WebEx Integration, and hence you are not using Cisco WebEx Meetings Server on prem, but instead, you use WebEx SaaS in the Cloud. I am not sure if anyone from Cisco WebEx support is looking into this community, so it might be beneficial for you to call Cisco WebEx support (1.866.229.3239) and open a ticket with them.

As for reloading a web page without invoking cache, you can try the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bypass_your_cache#Bypassing_cache

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: