Views
Helpful
Replies

Use on premise 8845 as endpoint for Cisco Spark/WebEx Teams Meeting

jreile001
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Relatively new to this and can't find the information I am looking for anywhere. Is it possible to utilize 8845's (on premise call manager) and their video capabilities to call into a cloud based WebEx/WebEx Teams (formerly Spark) to utilize the 8845's camera for video conferencing? Thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Jevon

Yes you can either

1) Dial the CMR SIP URI from the phone which is of course painful

2) You can use video call back in Webex, dial the URI assigned to that endpoint in CUCM and have it joined into the call

Srinivasan,

Thanks for the reply. Would you be able to provide me with more detail on how to do both options?

Jevon Reile

Chief Information Officer/Senior Vice President

PO Box 299

Upper Sandusky, OH 43351-0299

Phone: (419) 294-2351

Fax: (419) 294-5140

www.firstcitizensnational.com

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That deployment question is better suited for supportforums.cisco.com vs this place which is more Pre-sales focused. It might need to understand your CUCM/Expressway-C/E deployment and how far down the road you are with setting up URI, search rules etc. So not easy to give a blanket response here, you can also direct message me and I can refer folks to be engaged which is your call at that point

Would you be able to refer me to people whom can help?

Check your direct messages for further details.

Srini Kilambi

I am looking for assistance with the same configuration design. I know this is two years old - does it still apply and am I able to get a copy of any 'tips and tricks' document that will walk me through how to do this?

Thanks in advance..