Views
Helpful
Replies

Video callback on Webex

Jasmine Misal
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon,

We are currently on WBS31 and I am testing with the "call my video system" on a scheduled webex call. When webex calls my video phone (9971) that is registered to 10.5 CUCM. I answered the webex call the video from my phone is in webex and audio but its a black screen on the phone. Is that proper behavior?

Thanks for your time

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Accourding to the WebEx Meeting Center Video Compatibility and Support, the 9971 running 9.4.2 software supports two-way audio, video, and content sharing.  Can you confirm that you're configuration is correct per the Cisco WebEx Meeting Center Video Conferencing Enterprise Deployment Guide (WBS31).

Hi Patrick,

I also submitted a ticket with webex support and they said it was by design.

From your support request, i understand that you are using Video call back option the bridge details are not showing up on your EX90 device.

The option to display the bridge details is not available. That is by design. If you would like to get the bridge details you can login to the account and get the details or you can find in the invitation email.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: