cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video: Collaboration Without Barriers

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Join TechWiseTV’s Robb Boyd and see how Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) provides a transparent collaboration experience by making voice, video, IM,  and content sharing available to all. Find out how interoperability across devices and applications, including Microsoft Lync, is available for cloud, on premises, and in hybrid deployments.

Please share this video and let us know:

1. Are you facing interoperability challenges?

2. Do you also have the need to (easily) bring together different clients and endpoints in a single meeting?

We'd love to hear your thoughts and have a discussion with you.

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.
2 Replies 2

manipandey
Level 1
Level 1

There r still lot of issue with CMR on prem and hybrid and solution doesn't look so great at the outset from overall licensing plus the Webex integration piece for an organization who has made capital expenditure in the on prem MCU and resources.

For Cloud it looks fine. Hope someone tech expert can reach me or I can talk to

Hello, thankyou for your note.  Please feel free to contact me directly, at angemurp@cisco.com, so that we can discuss this in more detail.

Thanks

Angela

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: