cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Vmware Upgrade from 5.5 to 6.0

Hello Friends:

I am about to upgrade my Vmware exsi from version 5.5 to 6.0. I was told that it is necessary to have a SEULA document to download the new PACs. My question would be, how could I get that SEULA document and Where?  thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Collaborator

if u have valid SWSS contract you can get it from PUT

Process to Obtain Licenses

Step 1. Log into PUT tool at http://upgrad.cloudapps.cisco.com/upgrad/jsp/productUpgrade.jsp

Step 2. Input your Contract number and select Advance.

Step 3. On the displayed page search for Cisco Unified Communication Virt Hypervisor

Step 4. Select R-VS6-HYP-K9-UPG Cisco Unified Communication Virt. Hypervisor Upgrade to 6.0 via Software Support Service(SWSS)

Step 5. Select continue in order to have the system send you the license file.

Once this is done the system will send  you an email with the information requested.

==Please rate all useful posts and mark as answer if it solves your issue==

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Collaborator

if u have valid SWSS contract you can get it from PUT

Process to Obtain Licenses

Step 1. Log into PUT tool at http://upgrad.cloudapps.cisco.com/upgrad/jsp/productUpgrade.jsp

Step 2. Input your Contract number and select Advance.

Step 3. On the displayed page search for Cisco Unified Communication Virt Hypervisor

Step 4. Select R-VS6-HYP-K9-UPG Cisco Unified Communication Virt. Hypervisor Upgrade to 6.0 via Software Support Service(SWSS)

Step 5. Select continue in order to have the system send you the license file.

Once this is done the system will send  you an email with the information requested.

==Please rate all useful posts and mark as answer if it solves your issue==

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hello Nithil:

Thanks for the steps. The only difference is that PUT does not exist anymore and it has been replaced by MCE

Content for Community-Ad