Replies

Voicemail button missing in Webex Teams

samhopealpha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody, 

Recently I am going to config a Webex Teams with CUCM
that is an internal connection between CUCM and Webex teams desktop client
Calling is fine. However, the voicemail button does not come out (attached the image)

If look at the Health Checker, Voicemail server shows

Error: uc credential is not verified

Anybody can help?

Thanks in advance
Sam

17 Replies 17

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you leveraging OAuth? If yes, is AuthZ configured on CUC and the Enterprise Parameter enabled?

If not, what is the Service Profile set to use for the Voicemail UC Service credentials? It should be CUCM (assuming the mailbox and end user are both LDAP-synced and authenticated).

Hi Jonathan, 

Thanks for the reply. 
Yes Oauth is involved. Just update the oAuth (set to enable) setting in CUC's Enterprise Parameters

However, it still failed. 

I cannot find the document about the WebEx team on CUC

Any configuration requirement for CUC?

Thank you

Sam

Hello, Sam.  Were you able to solve this?  I'm facing a similar issue.

Response Signature

lmathias1
Level 1
Level 1

I have this issue as well, I am setup for SSO in both CUC and CUCM

Ahmed Abdulle
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

1. Check what service profile the end-user has.

2. Can you verify that you have the correct configuration for the said Service profile (User Management > User Settings > Service profile)

Under the configuration page for the said Service Profile, you need to select the Primary and Secondary CUC servers from the drop-down menu

Credential source for Voicemail Service: Choose IMP if you have that.

Regards,

thanks Ahmed, I do have the Service Profile selected with the Primary and Secondary CUC servers listed. In addition, I also have IMP and that is selected in my Voicemail Profile as credentials source. 

Hi,

And have you selected the Voicemail Profile under the DN configuration page of your CSF device?

Regards,

Not sure I understand the credentials from IMP thing. Could you please provide a screenshot of the applicable configuration?

CUC would normally use CM as its Authz source.

Response Signature

bradmetzger
Level 1
Level 1

Was this issue resolved?  Im having the same issue but see no resolution details.

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

We've just enabled SSO on CUCM/Unity/MRA and are now having this same issue. Calling connects fine, but the voicemail tab doesn't show up and we see the "cu credential not verified" message for voicemail in Health Checker. Has anyone been able to resolve this?

EDIT: I've submitted a TAC case for this. Will update here if any progress is made.

Did you build the VM profiles and End User Service Profile? On the end user page you need to assign the VM profile under "Service Settings" then "UC service profile". We had to build both in order to get it to show up on our webex Calling app.

Thanks for the response. Yes, we did. The voicemail tab actually WAS available and working within Webex Teams until we enabled SSO recently.

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

Our issue has been resolved. Turns out our CUC server was on an incompatible version, and the AuthZ options were missing in the UI. After upgrading to 11.5 SU3 (min required version), the AuthZ settings became available. We configured CUCM as an AuthZ server and enabled the OAuth enterprise settings and the voicemail tab now shows up again in Webex.

dsanders
Level 1
Level 1

I figured out the solution to this. I had the exact same issue and we discovered that in Unity Connection, the Authz server (Call Manager Publisher) was pulling from port 8443. My Unity Connection IP Address with port 8443 was being blocked on my workstation subnet. After enabling this port and signing out of Webex Teams, then signing back in, the Visual Voicemail icon appeared and all works great!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: