Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx 1.5.1.323.A CUCM 9.1.2.x Call back DTMF issue

anshu1987
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i face an issue with call back. My scenario is CWMS - SIP - CUCM - H.323 - 2911 - PSTN - External Number.

If i press1 to join the Meeting the System doesn´t recognize the DTMF tone. If i call in with an external Number it works fine. Call back to Cisco Phone internal works also fine.

Can anyone help?

6 Replies 6

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What is the difference between calls coming from PSTN to CWMS that have DTMF working fine, and the call coming out from CWMS to PSTN?

Is the call flow the same? Are the calls going in and out through the same Voice GW?

I would advise checking your Voice GW settings for DTMF configuration.

There is no settings on CWMS in regards to DTMF.

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

the call flow is the same. Incoming calls are going trough the same GW. The configuration changes in the SIP Trunk and GW were also not successful.

Anshu

Hi Anshu,

I would advise then opening a ticket with Voice GW TAC to look into this. If all is fine for the internal IP phone, all is fine on the SIP trunk and CWMS side, and you should focus on Voice GW side.

-Dejan

OliP.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anshu,

did you get this fixed? I've identical setup (CWMS - SIP - CUCM - H323 - PSTN). It also works with internal ip phones, but not for gateway calls.

Thanks

Oliver

Hi Oliver,

yes i fixed my problem. It was a missing statement in the Voice GW. You need the "incomig called-number ." statement in the Voip Dial Peers. After that it should be work.

Anshu

Hi Anshu,

thanks but it still does not work. What dtmf-relay method do you use within dial-peer? I'm currently on dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric. Maybe you use different here?

Regards

Oliver

Edit: Got it. It works with h245-alphanumeric on gateways voip dial-peer combined with OOB+RFC 2833 on CUCM SIP Trunk to CWMS.

--> solved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: