Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Centralized Contact Administration

glpauld
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We are working on a WebEx Connect installation and I would like to know if there is a way to manage the contacts for a certain group on all clients? I would like to be able to keep the client's "Company Group" in sync with Active Directory so that any user adds/drops are automatically sync'd to each client without the client's themselves having to do anything.

Thanks,

Paul

18 Replies 18

Any look on resolving this issue?  I tried following your pictures and I still receive this error.  Any help would be most appreicated. 

jhkrasnow,

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts. I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expertassistance.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Sascha,

Could I also get your configuration guide for ADFS 2.0 and WebEx.  We're having the same problem as Christopher with getting the Invalid SAML Assertion error.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

We have a draft configuration guide for ADFS that is in development.  Since this is a draft, we need to control the distribution of the document.  If you'll send me your email address, then I'll send you a copy of the configuration document.

Dave Selkowitz

Manager, Platform Product Management

dselkowi@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: