cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Feature Requests

erm@cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a place to file Feature Requests for WebEx (not bug reports), or is this the best place for that?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
This is definitely not the place for that. Seeing as you are a Cisco employee I suggest you reach out to the appropriate product manager for guidance here. Normally I would guide a customer to their account manager to submit a PERS but you, I presume, get direct access to whatever internal process exists for that.

Thanks for the follow up.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As @Jonathan Schulenberg mentioned, you're a Cisco Employee, so you should have some Internal channels you can follow through with this rather than using this public forum.  The ways you do this may also differ depending on which Webex platform you are referring to (Teams, Meetings, CWMS, etc).

If you're referring to Webex Teams, you can use the "Send Feedback" option that is within the app (See https://help.webex.com/en-us/nvl5b9h/Help-Us-Improve-the-Cisco-Webex-Teams-App).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks so much for the follow up.

Hi there

What I have noticed is, when we inquire Cisco about a feature and if they find its a new feature, they open up an internal PER request.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***