cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WEBEX - how many WebEx meetings can one user host concurrently

Faith Smith
Level 1
Level 1

how many WebEx meetings can one user host at the same time and or attend?    User was hosting 2 meetings and tried to attend another when he received message to log off one of the meetings that he was hosting.  When reviewing it looks like 2 concurrent license can be used by one user but would like to verify.

5 Replies 5

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Faith,

It all depends what version of CWMS you are running. if you are on CWMS 2.0 and earlier, a user can host as many meeting as they want at the same time (for each additional meeting, they user will consume an additional host license; so the limitation would be the number of host licenses available). 

In version 2.5 and later, a user can host maximum of 2 concurrent meetings as the licensing model changed and each host is assigned a single permanent license and cannot obtain any more licenses (as licenses are not released after 30 days of inactivity once like it was the case in 2.0 and earlier; the license is released only when the host is deactivated).

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

I have purchased two host accounts but I don't know how to set up two at the same time.  When I tried it said I was already in a meeting.  How do I set up two meetings with two host accounts?

Not really. Either way should I not be able to do two meetings at the same time if I have two host purchases?

michel1966
Level 1
Level 1
I have the same problem
how can I configure a WebEx user with 5 simultaneous hosts
With ver 2.8 250 license
THX
Michel

Did anybody figure this out?