cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex meeting credentials on Jabber4Windows

danielgarzon
Level 1
Level 1

I need to know how I can put user and password of my webex account on Jabber for Windows.

Now I can install jabber:

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi TYPE=CUP ADDRESS=1.2.3.4 
DOMAIN=domain.com LANGUAGE=1033 /quiet

There are any option to add user and password of webex meeting account?

Thanks for all.

Garzón

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, this is not a command line option. You would need to enter this within the Options dialog post-install; or, reuse the login credentials from Jabber itself. This can be set in CUP/IM&P (on-prem deployments only) under Jabber > Configuration settings.

Credentials source for web conferencing service

If user credentials for the meeting service are shared with another service, select the appropriate service from this list box. The user credentials automatically synchronize from the service that you select.

Default Setting: Not set

Troubleshooting Tip

If this value is set to Not set, users must use their client preference settings to manually select a source for meeting service credentials.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, this is not a command line option. You would need to enter this within the Options dialog post-install; or, reuse the login credentials from Jabber itself. This can be set in CUP/IM&P (on-prem deployments only) under Jabber > Configuration settings.

Credentials source for web conferencing service

If user credentials for the meeting service are shared with another service, select the appropriate service from this list box. The user credentials automatically synchronize from the service that you select.

Default Setting: Not set

Troubleshooting Tip

If this value is set to Not set, users must use their client preference settings to manually select a source for meeting service credentials.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks for all.

Daniel Garzón

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: