cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Meeting Place

jim.graham
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to go back and get attendee emails from a meeting held last week? If yes, how?

Message was edited on June 5, 2013: Kelli Glass, Cisco Collaboration Community moderator, added community categories and tags for greater ease in filtering posts (no change to content).

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Jim,

If you scheduled the meeting, you can retrieve information from that meeting.  This link explains how to do it http://support.webex.com/SelfServiceWeb/SelfServicePortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ViewArticle&currentIndex=1&articleID=ff80fa74-1b94-11dc-83d5-0003ba2f9166&returnTo=kbResults

If that isn't the information you are looking for, then try Webex 24/7 support at support.webex.com

I hope that helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Susan McEvilly
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jim - A tip for you:

If you want to be able to pull your own (vs. asking the Site Admin to do it for you) Attendee Reports after a meeting has ended following the instructions in the article Kelli has linked to above, then be certain to not enable the "Delete from My Meetings when completed" flag when scheduling your meeting. If that flag is selected and 'on', then the meeting will not be there when you go to My Meetings/All Meetings to pull your report.

However, you will always be able to see your meetings and pull an attendee report from My WebEx / My Reports/ Usage Report, even if you inadvertently selected the "Delete from My Meetings when completed" flag.

Delete_MyMeeting.png

Just a tip.  Hope it's helpful.

Susan McEvilly

Meet Me In The Cloud.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: