cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx meetings scheduled in Modern View no longer attach .ics file

kfreundlich1
Level 1
Level 1

The new Modern View of WebEx Meeting Enterprise sites looks great and is well organized.

One problem, though. Meetings that were scheduled in "Classic View" would generate an email to the organizer (and invitees) that included an .ics attachment. If received in Gmail, this would automatically create an Event in Google Calendar.

Meetings that are scheduled in Modern View generate emails that do not have this .ics attachment.

Any ideas on who to contact to get this fixed?

Thanks....k

(For the record...we're on WBS 33.1)

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Kenny,

I found this article that might answer your question about the Modern View settings and features.

https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/n0s3esu#topic_48AF841E2472F9707F527251A4A8E975

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Hi Kelli.

Thanks so much for pointing me to that article. It lists many important limitations of Modern View -- but it doesn't seem to mention the problem I'm seeing (i.e., WebEx meetings scheduled in Modern View generate emails that do not have the .ics attachment).

k

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: