Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meetings Server - Audio Encryption Verson

jason.henderson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have to upgrade WBMS v1.5 (1.5.1.6A) to v2.5; how do I go about establishing whether the original VM used the audio encrypted or audio unencrypted version? 

In the audio settings on the admin gui, there is an option to use TLS as the audio transport type, but I don't know if this means the original OVA used was the audio encrypted version or not?  Is there a way to find out?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

If in CWMS Administration > Settings > Audio > CUCM setting you see TLS as an option, that confirms CWMS deployed supports Audio Encryption. This should be enough to confirm if deployed version is .

I believe that with version 1.5 on CWMS Administration Dashboard for the version level you won't be able to see if it is XU version or not (please check). But having TLS option in CUCM configuration should confirm that the version deployed supports Audio Encryption.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

If in CWMS Administration > Settings > Audio > CUCM setting you see TLS as an option, that confirms CWMS deployed supports Audio Encryption. This should be enough to confirm if deployed version is .

I believe that with version 1.5 on CWMS Administration Dashboard for the version level you won't be able to see if it is XU version or not (please check). But having TLS option in CUCM configuration should confirm that the version deployed supports Audio Encryption.

-Dejan

Thanks Dejan, I had a feeling that may be the case but it's good to have it confirmed.

Cheers!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: