cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx on Prem 2.5 Customise E-Mail Template

mike.medwed
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using a webex on premise and trying to alter the mail templates to provide dialable links that directly include the meeting number, so that you don't have to dial them once connected to webex. the syntax would be as follows:

Meeting Dial in Number, comma, then Meetingnumer followed by # e.g. +49711123456,987654321#

The problem is that the variable %MeetingNumber% includes spaces, but i need this variable without spaces. The variable %MeetingNumberNS% does not work. I also tried a few different ones but no luck.

Does anyone know which variable does provide the needed format?

Any tip highly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

This is not possible to do currently in CWMS. We do have an enhancement request for this feature: CSCup51310 CWMS: Need new parameter for Email Templates Customization.

We might be able to get it in CWMS 2.7 MR3 or CWMS 3.0. Do share this enhancement with your Cisco Account Team, so they can reach out to Product Management and express the need for this enhancement and possibly raise the priority on it.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

This is not possible to do currently in CWMS. We do have an enhancement request for this feature: CSCup51310 CWMS: Need new parameter for Email Templates Customization.

We might be able to get it in CWMS 2.7 MR3 or CWMS 3.0. Do share this enhancement with your Cisco Account Team, so they can reach out to Product Management and express the need for this enhancement and possibly raise the priority on it.

Kind regards,

-Dejan