cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Productivity Tool - Outlook Mac - Missing

mjayshapiro
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like the latest update to Outlook for Mac (2011) v 14.5.2 stopped working with the productivity plugin when creating a meeting invite. Is anyone else experiencing this and if so have you found a solution? Thanks.

27 Replies 27

ericwoodland01
Level 1
Level 1

Same versions here and I can confirm that it is broken. Trying to find a fix before I lose my mind...

I have been told by Cisco support this is a known issue and they are working on it. No eta on when an update will be issued.

Thanks for the info. I'd just like to point out that Mondays are not my strong suite Turns out (and I knew all along) that Microsoft and Cisco are not synonymous. Cisco is in fact the owner of WebEx. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused there, LoL.

major issue! same problem here - has anyone tried to downgrade Outlook?

I ended up using Time Machine to restore my Office for Mac 2011 to the pre-upgrade state.

...and even the Time Machine restore didn't fix it. Must be something stored elsewhere that a restore isn't fixing. <Looks to WebEx for the fix>

allen.licitra
Level 1
Level 1

We need to hear back from Cisco Support ASAP on this. We have lots of Mac Users in our company upgrade MS Office and now the productivity tools don't work. I tried to restore using Time Machine but it did not work so we need an ETA on a fix or some guidance on how to restore to a working version.

koeppend
Level 4
Level 4

My webex productivity tools just updated its self to version 2.36.13032 and this has resolved the issue.

Hope it does for everyone else...

Thanks Cisco webex productivity tool team !

hi,

i was told by support that the patch would be out by the 9th. i have not received it. was there anything you did or was it just updated automatically?

allen.licitra
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, it is working now. Thank you Cisco. I went into Preferences and it prompted me to upgrade but it may have worked taking any action. I restarted Outlook and everything was working again.

Confirmed, this is now working with the update to 2.36.13032. Thank you, Cisco/WebEx!

Still not working for me.

Hi Matt,

We released a fix for this as a part of a 29.13.32 patch. What version of WebEx are you running?

Hello, It seems to be working now….after another install….however, I seem to have to Login Twice….when I start my MAC….Regardless of the setting to keep email address and remain logged-in…

Regards,

Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: