cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Productivity Tool - Outlook Mac - Missing

mjayshapiro
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like the latest update to Outlook for Mac (2011) v 14.5.2 stopped working with the productivity plugin when creating a meeting invite. Is anyone else experiencing this and if so have you found a solution? Thanks.

27 Replies 27

frustrating - it still doesn't work for me - where can i can the supposed patch? Webex Productivity Tools says it's version 11.1.30800

please help - reinstalled webex productivity tools for Mac and it still doesn't show up integrated into my Outlook calendar -

Hi Suzanne, based on your version number, it sounds like you are using the WebEx Meetings product (the version sold online). The fix will be coming to WebEx Meetings by 8/19.

That's great news - thanks for your help

Suzanne

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue. I have installed the WebEx productivity tools for the Mac and can see it on my Menu Bar. I cannot however see anything in Outlook to schedule meetings. I have rebooted and uninstalled/re-installed a couple of times already.

Any suggestions?

Brad, do you have read/write access permissions set to your Microsoft folder?

Yes I have read and write rights (Unix 755 and owner) on the "Microsoft User Data" folder residing in the Documents folder. 

Hi Brad, what we've seen is issues around permissions in the Microsoft folder - /Library/Application Support/Microsoft

What version of PT are you running?

Ahh, thanks as I was looking at the wrong folder. Here is a listing for the folder you mentioned:

UKLOMBREVELL01:Microsoft brevell$ pwd

/Library/Application Support/Microsoft

UKLOMBREVELL01:Microsoft brevell$ ls -al

total 0

drwxr-xr-x   4 root  wheel  136  9 Mar 15:24 .

drwxr-xr-x  24 root  admin  816  5 Apr 07:17 ..

drwxr-xr-x   3 root  wheel  102  9 Mar 12:08 MAU2.0

drwxrwxr-x   4 root  wheel  136  9 Mar 15:24 MERP2.0

UKLOMBREVELL01:Microsoft brevell$

I noticed that these two folders are owned by root and not my user (i.e. Brevell).

As for the version of PT, it is 2.36.13102. I'm using Outlook for Mac 15.19.1

Brad, your PT version doesn't contain the Mac Outlook 2016 support. Please upgrade to 2.40.4000 or higher. The package should be available in the downloads section.

That's how I originally obtained the PT tool. Where else can I download it as it is not the right version? Can you send me a link?

Hi Brad,

You'll need to join our early field trial to get access if your site has not already been upgraded to WBS30.4.

You can join the EFT by first joining the Customer Connection Program, link below.

Customer Connection Program

Matthew Faiello
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think the problem was with Mac Update 10.10.4.....I know personally, that is what broke my WebEx Productivity Tools....

Any update or status on 10.10.4 support for WebEx Productivity Tools....Great toolset btw....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: