cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Productivity Tools for Mac Outlook 2013

jonabaker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.  I am wondering when the productivity tools will be supported with Mac Outlook 2013.  Thanks.

44 Replies 44

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Johathan,

I started a new discussion for you since the thread you originally posted to was rather long and referenced a different product.

I am working on getting a reply for you.

Thank you for participating in the Community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Kelli,

I would also like to know when the WebEx Productivity tools will support the new Oultook for Mac 15.3 that Microsoft released as part of Office 365 last Friday, Oct 31st. I was on the beta and couldn't discuss but now that it is released does WebEx have an ETA.

Thanks...

The Mac Outlook 2013 is not an official version to all Office 2013 users. This new version of Mac Outlook can only be activated by Office 365 subscription. The next upgrade to Mac Outlook 2011 officially is Outlook 2015. We'll target to support Outlook 2015 as soon as possible after its formal release.

Thanks,

Ke Chen

Product Manager of WebEx Productivity Tools

The new Outlook 15.3 is a final release by Microsoft. The next version of Office for Mac will most likely only be available via Office 365 subscription. So we will have to wait almost a year for WebEx support for a release Outlook for Mac?

So far our top priority is focusing on the feature deliveries of WebEx Productivity Tools for Mac. And we'll support the new upgraded system as fast as we can.Thanks.

Can you please verify that you are indeed now going to support Outlook 15.3 for Mac with productivity tools, and expand upon "as fast as we can"?

We have over 40k people on Office 365 and all our Mac users are now on 15.3.   Without the tools, booking meetings has become cumbersome at best.

An update on the progress of the productivity tools update please?   

We're trying to enclose the support to new Outlook for Mac for Office365 in the scope of our next release. Thanks.

Could we get another update?   Will something be out before end of year?   Q1?    This is becoming very critical as we've lost functionality now with the toolset.

Hi John

I totally understand your situation since we've had some engineers look into the new Mac Outlook already. And the current research result is Microsoft has some fundamental changes on the new Mac Outlook and it requires big efforts from our engineering team to make the plug-in work which cannot fit into our release timeline of this Dec. So far our plan to fix this is by the end of next March which is Q1 as you mentioned.

Thanks,

Ke

Hi Kelli,  Do you have any update on support for Outlook 2015 on Mac?

Thanks,

D.

Hi Darren,

The current target for WebEx PT for Mac Outlook 2016 is the WBS31 release. We have not yet gone to commit, so exact timing is not yet determined.

What is WBS31 and are we at least talking weeks or is this months? 

WBS31 is the next major feature release of overall WebEx. This release is months away. We will evaluate opportunities to bring that timeline in, but nothing yet committed.