cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex teams - ability to change the color assigned to a Team?

NickSinikoski
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you create a Team within WxT, as per this article, its says "Your team is assigned a color so you can easily distinguish it from the others."

Is there any way to select/change the colour that gets assigned? myself and a colleague have been clicking around the Teams that we are moderators of, and we cant seem to find a way to do that...

If not, any chance it could be added as an enhancement? being able to change our team colour should be available, to avoid clashes across teams...

Thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

At this time you are only able to change the colour of the Team from the app on either a mobile phone or tablet.  You are not able to do it from a computer or browser. 

To change the colour, you need to select the team, and then select Team Details or Details (depending on device).  The option to change the colour will be listed.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

At this time you are only able to change the colour of the Team from the app on either a mobile phone or tablet.  You are not able to do it from a computer or browser. 

To change the colour, you need to select the team, and then select Team Details or Details (depending on device).  The option to change the colour will be listed.

Thanks Michelle!

That worked as expected... hope they bring the same functionality to the desktop/web client soon

Just tried and when I try to edit from my phone I only get an option to change the image but not the color.

hmmm i get the option on my Android device

20181016_065340.jpg

(and im pretty sure my colleague got something similar on his iphone when we tested the other day)