Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams App not launching on Mac OS

erchu2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello there. 

I successfully downloaded and installed the Webex Teams app but when I go launch it on my iMac (Mac OS), it never fully launches - it doesn't even get to the sign-in screen. I've downloaded it a few times with a couple of different browsers with no success in getting the app launched.

Any guidance is appreciated. Thank you.

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a public forum, please delete this thread and reach out to IT

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I did reach out to IT and they said they couldn't help me because I was trying to install it on my personal computer. Wondering if other people were having this same issue.

Definitely having this issue on my MacBook Air 2013 ed

Having the same issue on Mac Book Air, Big Sur OS 11.2.3

Reinstalled, rebooted, deinstalled, rebooted, reinstalled several times. Won't launch at all. 

lancetaylor02
Level 1
Level 1

I'm also having this issue. Have tried every suggestion under the sun.

Did anyone ever figure it out? I've even re-installed the MacOS and still nothing. 

katynoellescott
Level 1
Level 1

Had WebEx Teams working fine on Mohave. Then, updated Teams. And now I'm also having this issue -- won't even open. I updated Java, but nothing. Has anyone found a fix?

cchang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Here is my way to address this issue. First, remove all the Webex Teams related file/folders under Cisco Spark directory. After that reinstall Webex Teams apps and launch the application. It will help you back to business again.

thanks

Chran

Many thanks!

Spent a lot of time to get this working, this is the working solution!!!

this did not work for me i completely deleted all files folders app related to Cisco and still it's doing the same thing i even game it full disc access.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: