cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams Call Connect SIP Domain

rcfoltz
Level 5
Level 5

Trying to configure Webex Call Connect, and have the Connector auto create the Spark RD. However, the domain port tion of it is .call.webex.com instead of .ciscospark.com, which is what I typically use. Did something change on Webex? The SIP address in Webex Control Hub uses the call.webex.com as well, not sure how to affect that and get it to .ciscospark.com, or change it at all, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply 1

rcfoltz
Level 5
Level 5

UPDATE: This issue appears to only be related to a development side of Webex Teams and does not affect the public Webex Teams. In the control Hub users are shown with a SIP address of <userid>@<siteid>.calls.webex.com, but when you enable Webex Calling, for some reason the SIP address changes to <userid>@<siteid>.call.webex.com. The SIP address is apprently what is used by the Expressway Call Connector to generate the remote ID in CallManager. I can not find a way to manually change this, if someone knows how please fill me in.

On production Webex Teams accounts it's like <userid>@<sideID>.ciscospark.com, which apparently does not cause any issues.