cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex teams: cannot make external or internal call

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

we have established webex teams or spark in our office. we can make PSTN calls using webex teams app. we can do both incoming and outgoing calls. But  now i want to do video conference call to other domains using webex teams. its not working at all. 

Either I  can receive call or make calls using webex teams to or from other domains.

we have webex board. we can do video conference call using webex  board but not using webex teams app.

can somebody give one example to make this happen? what configuration i need to do in expressway core and edge?

4 Replies 4

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Do you have expressways setup for B2B dialing

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/expressway/213864-configure-business-to-business-audio-and.html

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

whenever i make a call from webex teams i can see in expressway Edge call history the following status
"404 Not Found"
Why its says so?

I tried my level best best for webex teams to call other telepresence or video conference system.
some where some issue with search rule.... i can see the traffic reaches till expressway edge and ends up at "404 Not Found".

This means search rule is not correct it seems.....
since this is webex teams, its not very clear how the traffic flow happens.

Can somebody give brief idea how traffic flow webex teams mobile app that is registered with CUCM will be

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4
I tried. but still its not making any call to any test site.

from my webex board 55 its working fine that is directly registered with webex cloud. but with my mobile or laptop webex teams clients its not working at all.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: