cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams on iOS 13 Beta 3

jamiedoherty
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like iOS 13 Beta 3 breaks the messaging components of Webex Teams.  When you select the spaces, the messages don’t load.  I know this isn’t a bug or anything to fix, more of an FYI.  If anyone does have a fix for this, please let me know!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bjbyrne13
Level 1
Level 1
Seems that iOS 13 Dev Beta 5 fixes this. (iPhone XSMax). Still installing on iPad Pro 11

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

maurmura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please let me know too. It broke in my IOS13 beta 4. IPadOS running fine so far.

You know if a fix is ready soon?

AKpr0bot
Level 1
Level 1

I have the exact same issue.  I see the push notification on the notification summary but inside the app all the spaces are blank.

David Raymond
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

same for me here, iPhone X with iOS 13 Beta 3

Even the update i receive yesterday didn't fix it.

Hope someone can find workaround until it's fix...

Pardeemp
Level 1
Level 1

Seeing the same issue with iOS dev beta 4 and the new version of Teams that was recently released (4.1(22))

Bryngis
Level 1
Level 1

Same with v4.1 on Public Beta 3. 

It has been fixed for me when moved to Beta 4

eoberg
Level 1
Level 1

i have the same trouble , iOS 13 Beta 3

eoberg
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem with iOS 13 Beta 3. I have removed the app and rebooted the iPhone X. Reinstalled with Team app with no change. Restored iOS 12 and the trouble was resolved. I did not have this trouble with iOS 13 Beta 2. 

dfaynor
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a TestFlight beta app install for IOS device for the webex team app

bjbyrne13
Level 1
Level 1
Seems that iOS 13 Dev Beta 5 fixes this. (iPhone XSMax). Still installing on iPad Pro 11

This worked for me as well, thanks for the tip!

Pardeemp
Level 1
Level 1

Beta 5 seems to have addressed the issue for me. 

iOS 13 bêta public 4 fix for me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: