cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When will WebEx Tool for Mac support Outlook 2016?

Shane Kirby
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When will WebEx Tool for Mac support Outlook 2016?

Note: I'm using MS Office 2016 Preview

Thanks,

Shane

31 Replies 31

semam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco is waiting for this

Yup, well aware of Cisco

tpfrankli
Level 5
Level 5

Columbia Sportswear Company is waiting eagerly for this as well.

~~~ Rate helpful posts Blog - http://tripplehelix.net

Thanks All! I've captured this info for our mgmt team. Will follow up on any more info I receive.

snikolaev1
Level 1
Level 1

Aria Systems is waiting.

Florian Zahn
Level 4
Level 4

Bechtle ist waiting

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Several of our customers in CMS have expressed interest in these tools as well.  CCE has been quite vocal.

r.gergis
Level 4
Level 4

Any updates on this?

justin.bera
Level 1
Level 1

Bump!  A number of customers are asking about this.  Any update?

donrogers1
Level 1
Level 1

World Wide Technology and their customers are waiting as well....

Ecolab is waiting.   14 billion, 47k associates.  

We've been waiting a year now with no progress on this other than missed promised dates and infrequent updates from Cisco that "its coming".   We've all resorted to using our personal meeting rooms instead of trying to schedule Webex meetings.

Now that Apple and Cisco are partnering (at least on iOS apps) one would think productivity tools would finally get some attention.

r.gergis
Level 4
Level 4

Does anyone from Cisco even monitor this thread?

Rick,

Cisco has been monitoring the feedback from the community and passing it on to management. This feedback will be taken into account when the next major WebEx release goes to commit the end of this month. After commit, the product team will be able to provide dates for delivery.

Thank you for your feedback and interest. We will keep you updated with any new developments.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Thanks for the update.  Please don't ignore systems running Mavericks and Office 15.6.1 (last version supported by Mavericks for systems that cannot be upgraded to Yosemite)

Kelli, I can't wait to see the ETA as I've just been updated to Office 2016 with no possible downgrade (install through Office 365).

Considering it took 30 months between MS Outlook 2011 GA and Webex PT for Mac GA, I can only hope we are contemplating a different time scale this time...

In any case, you'll find plenty of volunteers here for a beta

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: