cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Whens the Ipad client going to be released ?

colin.flanagan
Level 1
Level 1

Whats ETA for ipad client availablity ?

Message was edited on April 21, 2013:  Kelli Glass, Cisco Collaboration Community Moderator, added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content).

56 Replies 56

mvild
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jabber for iPad is scheduled to be released the second quarter of this year.

Huh!?!

Is that supposed to mean something?  Does that mean second half of the current year?

I believe it means second quarter of this year (like it says). i.e. between April 1st and June 30th.

Thanks

So in other words Cisco doesn’t know yet...

Cisco always does this… they announce something new yet it takes forever to bring it to market... and when it finally gets to market they announce something new again.

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

r we going to have one for android too ?

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

What are the plans for android users ?

Cisco is in the very early planning stages for Android Tablet. Please check back to the Cisco Collaboration Community for future updates and announcements.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Where can we download it? cant see it in the market

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Nedd to know the official release too, because we need to present to customers.

We just got in touch with one of our big customers whom been visiting Norweigan and got Jabber for Ipad Client from RND... They completely took us by supprise... They asked for some support.. but hey.. how can we support something that we dont have yet?!?

I would like some explanation how a customer gets to try this before a Cisco Partner does?

That is often the case.

Larger Cisco customers have a lot more say than partners when it comes to these things.

I have seen it over and over, customers getting access to EFT products and a lot more.

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

I have it on good authority that we will see the app availiable by the end of June 2012. 

What is the new release date?

I guess it will be tomorrow or Friday.

Unless MVILD was mistaken...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: