cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where does Jabber save the login credential?

Hi, I have an application that integrates with Jabber 12, I need to know where the number to call is saved to start conversations.

Thanks you

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Its under,  %AppData%Roaming\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\Credentials\ folder.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

hi,

I haven't that path. I have Cisco Jabber 12.

Hi there

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/12_0/cjab_b_feature-configuration-for-cisco-jabber-120/cjab_b_feature-configuration-for-cisco-jabber-120_chapter_010.html#reference_880A1B874C7221FBE6AE3CB95FA7B067

My Jabber Chats and My Jabber Files Directory Location

Applies to: Cisco Jabber for Windows

If instant messages and file transfers are automatically saved each time a user closes a conversation (with the EnableAutosave parameter), the default location for these files is the Documents folder. Chats are saved in a folder called MyJabberChats and files are saved in a folder called MyJabberFiles.

However, you can specify a different location with the AutosaveChatsLocation parameter or let users choose their own location with the AllowUserSelectChatsFileDirectory parameter. If users are allowed to set their own directory location, then the user setting takes priority over the system-defined setting. For more information about these parameters, see the Parameters Reference Guide for your release.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***